Effective date: 10/28/2022
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Site” refers to the Company’s website, which can be accessed at [https://www.barkmembership.com].
“Service” refers to the Company’s services accessed via the Site, Kiosk(s), and mobile app in which users can use the various software services provided by each system or software product.
The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to BarkMembership, Inc.
“You” refers to you as a user of our Site or our Service.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to identify you, such as anonymous usage data personally, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit, and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and the number of clicks. Personal Information includes your email address [first name, last name, username, date of birth, gender, phone number, emergency contact number, state identification number, telephone number, fax number, credit/debit card number(s), and home (postal) address] which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
1. Information collected via Technology
- Identifiers: contact information including your first and last name, email address, username, phone number, home (postal) address, state identification number, driver’s license number, telephone number, fax number, credit/debit card number(s).
- Professional or employment-related information: your company, job title, and employment status.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including analytical data, e.g., pages and products viewed, ads clicked on, emails from us that you opened, browser, operating system (“OS”), Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, and device information, and any data collected by cookies. (See Sample Policies for cookies-related language if in use) When using apps, we often gather information about your mobile device, referring/exit pages and URLs, domain names, landing pages, and other information. When you access our Services by or through a mobile device, we may receive or collect and store a unique identification number associated with your device, mobile carrier, device type, manufacturer, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data, including GPS coordinates or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
- Protected personal information, including age, ethnicity, religion/creed, marital status, physical illness, disabilities, gender, and veteran status.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser. [For example, we store a persistent cookie to track unique identifiers to keep track of your login session.
2. Information you provide us by registering for an account
3. Children’s Privacy
The Site and the Service are not directed to anyone under 13. The Site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow anyone under the age of 13 to sign up for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
II. HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
We may share Personal Information with outside parties if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable legal process or enforceable governmental request; to enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; address fraud, security or technical concerns; or to protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
III. HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Your account is protected by your account password, and we urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe by not disclosing your password and by logging out of your account after each use. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures, including encryption, firewalls, and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of such firewalls and secure server software. Using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
V. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
VII. CONTACT US
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone at: (312) 500-BARK (2275)
- By US mail at: Bark Membership INC 5005 Newport Dr. suite 505 Rolling Meadows, IL 60008 USA